BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!

Too Fast

Too Fast - Alexia Haynes * Review copy provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review *

*Minor spoilers in review*

This is the authors first novel and I have to say that I liked it. I liked her writing style, I enjoyed the story and it was a quick and easy read.

Luke and Savannah are only twenty and have had to deal with a lot. Luke has to take care of his mentally ill mother and Savannah is working 2 jobs to put herself trough collage while avoiding her man jumping overbearing mother.

Like the title suggests they fall in love too fast but I can understand the need for comfort and escape they both find in each other.

There is a lot of sex in this book. Probably more so than in most New Adult titles and while the sex in itself didn't bother me, thesituations they had sex in did at times (hello! 15 year old sister in shower attached to the room!)

I believe this is book one in what will be a series of books based on the secondary characters in this book and I'll definitely look forward to reading the next one.

If you like Abbi Glines, I'd say you'd probably like Alexia Haynes.

4 out of 5 stars

(I'd would've been 3.5 stars but most rating systems wont log halves so I rounded up)