BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!

Losing It (Losing It, #1)

Losing It - Cora Carmack I read this book in one reading session. I just couldn’t put it down.

I liked Bliss. She is clumsy and she gibbers unbelievable amounts of nonsense which makes for an entertaining – and at times hilariously cringe-worthy – read.

Garrick is… Oh my. He is gorgeous and sweet and patient and simply wonderful. He is also British which seems to be a big thing since Bliss is fixated on it… Being British I don’t get the fascination with the accent but * shrugs * to each their own

The relationship between the two is real. There are no insane dramas, disturbing pasts, major explosions, deep dark secrets… Don’t think I’m saying this story is boring – it’s not – I just mean that this story is simply a story about two people meeting and falling in love and it’s wonderful.

This is the second book I have read by this author and I really like her. She writes nice guys and makes them sexy. It’s a nice change from the norm in the New Adult genre which seems to feature a lot of “man-whores” being reformed by their “special ladies”…

I’ll definitely be reading “Keeping Her” the Garrick and Bliss novella that is coming soon and anything else this author releases.

4 out of 5 stars!