BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines A Quickie Review:

This was a great book, set in the same little world as Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far but it tells the story of Woods.

Woods is in one word YUMMY! Della, his lady, is heartbreaking. She is so broken but with such a sweet personality and lust for life that you want to cry for her, hug her and never want Woods to let her go.

Characters we came to know in Rush & Blaire's books also feature in this one and it's nice seeing how they are getting along.

There is a cliffhanger ending but its not one I gave a hoot about... You know its all going to end up just fine for Woods and Della in the next book for them (no doubt after the necessary heartache).

Just like the first 2 books in this world there is alot of strong language, graphic phrasing and sex from the begining so its probably not suitable for young readers.

I liked this book much better than Rush & Blaire's story and can't wait for the next one - Simple Perfection - due out Fall 2013.