BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines A Quickie Review:

I really liked this book, I would read it again and I'd recommend it, which is amazing really because there was a fair bit I didnt like about the book...

Blaire (the female lead) is very sweet and very likeable and you can't help but feel for her and want good things to happen for her.

Rush (the male lead) is a complete ass. Truly an ass. A controlling, can't keep it in his pants ass... But somehow the author makes you like him. You care about him. You want him just like Blaire does. You want them together and you want them happy... I just don't know how the author managed it! 'Cause, as I said already, he is an ass!

The secondary characters - some are great and you end up wanting to know more about them and others you want to kick really hard in uncomfortable places (including the women).

There is a lot of sex and bad language in this book that doesnt bother me in the slightest but may not be suitable for younger readers or may not be to everyones taste...

The ending isn't a happy ending and it kinda sucks but lucky me I picked this one up after the sequel was published so I just went straight onto the next one - Never too far... But thats a different review!