BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1) - Katee Robert A Quickie Review:

I struggled a bit to read this book... if I hadn't read it in one afternoon it would've been painful to pick it up again to finish it...

The plot was stupid and not in a way I could just ignore and enjoy.

The main character Elle was unlikeable, judgemental and kind of pathetic. No real redeeming features.

The male lead - Gabe - put up with too much crap to be believable especially when you consider she was after his brother in the first place!

On the plus side the story was short and it was a low price.

I was intrigued by some background characters and as a result I'll no doubt read the next book in the series. I've definitely read worse than this so I guess it wasn't all bad :-)