BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!

Real Men Don't Quit (Real Men, #2)

Real Men Don't Quit (Real Men, #2) - Coleen Kwan A Quickie Review:

Likeable characters. A believable relationship and some nice romance.

Good story although there is some random occurrences (like the sporadic appearances of certain family members) that really dont do much for the story at all so really didn't have to be in there.

It wasn't un-put-downable, but it held my interest and I read it over a couple of days between work and family.

A lovely way to spend a couple of evenings but not a book I'm likely to remember in a years time.