BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!
Since You've Been Gone - Anouska Knight * Review Copy provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review *

The first few chapters of this book were a bit slow for me but the more the read the more I wanted to read until I couldn't put the book down! I got sucked into the lives of these characters, I became emotionally invested... I adored Holly and as for Ciaran *sighs & swoons* Lucky lady!

This book is funny, sexy, sweet, emotional... It's a perfect summer read.

I'd recommend for any "chick-lit" or romantic fiction fan. It doesn't matter if you don't usually go for Mills & Boon titles, you'd never know it was a Mills & Boon from reading it. Trust me as an occasional Mills & Boon reader ;-)

A beautiful first novel. I'll definitely read more from this author.