BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!
Frigid - J Lynn I devoured this book - like all J. Lynn / Jennifer L. Armentrout books - I devoured it in under a day.

The story was simple and focused on the relationship between Sydney and Kyler and not much of anything else...

I enjoyed it, but I have to say, I don't think it's one of her best.

Like you would expect from this author there were sweet moments, some funny moments, some sexy moments and some heart fluttery moments but something was just... missing. I just didn't care for the characters the way I usually do. I didn't feel the love between them and so I can only give this book 3 out of 5 stars, which makes me sad :-(

I definately recommend this author though - writing both as J. Lynn and Jennifer L. Armentrout - I'd just say if you are new to her work you perhaps would like to start with a different book... Wait For You perhaps?