BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!
Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella Quickie Review:

This has to have been the least enjoyable Sophie Kinsella book I have ever read.

The novel focuses on Lottie who splits with the love of her life at the start of the novel because he doesn’t want to marry her and before you know it within a month she is madly in love with someone else and has married her ex...

Her elder sister - Fliss - is a more likeable character than Lottie and has a nice romance brewing throughout the story which is far more intriguing than Lottie and her men but unfortunately this is overshadowed by the fact the Fliss is an interfering pain in the ass.

Basically I just wanted to slap Lottie, tell Fliss to butt out - in not very polite terms - and generally just didn't care what happened to Lottie or her men at all.

The only reason I class this book as ok instead of not liking it at all is because there were a few funny moments and the secondary story of Fliss and Lorcan.