BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!
Cursed - Jennifer L. Armentrout A Quickie Review:

I really had trouble getting into this book... I didn't like the characters much and the plot was so much weaker than any of her other novels. It felt like it was the beginning of a series not a stand alone and as such there was too many loose plot points for me to ignore at the end.

The romance was lacking and I didn't "feel" the relationship between Ember and Hayden at all...

If this was book one of a series I'd read the next one just to see what happens next and to try fill in some blanks but as it's not I think this is the one Jennifer L Armentrout book I wouldn't recommend to a friend and that makes me feel kinda sad :-(