BookLoversCodex

The Book Lovers Codex

I am a twenty-something, happily married, mother of one who loves books. I love reading them. I love looking at them. I love their smell. Libraries and bookstores are my holy places... No I'm not being blasphemous. Books are my religion and if you don't like that then you're probably reading the wrong blog I love ebooks too. I love how my Kindle can hold thousands of books and wherever I go in the world they can come with me. I love how the emergence of ebooks has resulted in more books being published than ever before - for better or for worse My love of books is the reason for this blog. I want to share it with other people who love books, I'm opinionated and passionate and I want to share those opinions with you and see what you think, do you agree or disagree? I want to hear your opinions and your recommendations... Basically I want to share the book love! I will pretty much read anything that is a romance but I mainly read paranormal romance, urban fantasy, new adult, young adult, and erotica... Plus the odd book here and there that is not a romance of any description! So that's what to expect from this blog. If you like what you see, please follow!
Never Too Far - Abbi Glines A Quickie Review:

This book picks up 3 weeks after the first one - fallen too far - left off.

Nothing about this book is all that different from the first one. Lots of sex and language not suitable for younger readers (16 and younger I'd say).

Rush (the male lead) is still an ass and you still cant help but want him the way Blaire does.

Blaire (the female lead) has had a horrid life for someone so young and the worst luck ever but she is strong, not a doormat and I liked her just as much as in the first book.

The secondary characters (likeable and evil) are as good as in the first book... The next book set in this little world focuses on Woods and I'm glad as he is a yummy character and I wouldn't be surprised to see a spin off book in the future featuring Grant (Rush's "brother")and even though it all feels a bit incestous I'd still read it.

It's not as good as the first book and Blaire and Rush's story still doesnt feel complete at the end of it all but it was satisfying enough... Maybe we will see more of them in books to come.